Formal Complaint Procedure
If you are seeking some form of resolution to the situation, please send the following information using the UMLOA contact page:
- Your name
- Your position
- Name and contact information for your school’s athletic director or the president of your association’s executive board
- The date and time the incident occurred
- The level of game
- The teams involved in the game
- The officials working on the game
- A complete description of the incident
- The names and contact information for three other people who witnessed the incident
- The resolution you are seeking regarding the incident
The coach and the program's athletic director or executive board can expect a response within 48 hours of the submission of a report containing all of the above information.
Note that incidents involving officials who are late or do not show up to a game should always be reported to the assigner for that game but may also be reported to the UMLOA contact page.