U9, U11, U13, U15, and 9/10 Evaluations
For GNLL and YLM games, in order to evaluate officials after each game your association must have a generic email address set up for your association in Arbiter. This is done as follows:
- Each organization should create a single e-mail address, like email@example.com, that can be added to Arbiter and made a contact for all of your teams. At this point, all GNLL teams have an @greatnorthernlacrosse.com email address set up for this purpose.
- Contact the league assigner (use the "contact us" link on this web page if you aren't sure who to contact) with the e-mail address and a list of all teams that should be associated with that e-mail address (GNLL and/or YLM).
- Set up the e-mail account to forward to everyone in your group who needs Arbiter access. This is done on your end and not through Arbiter; if you are using Gmail, see http://support.google.com/mail/answer/10957?hl=en. This allows you to manage who gets the e-mail notifications and who can log into Arbiter to see schedules and do evaluations.
- In some cases, you may need to contact the assigner to enable your association do complete evaluations.
Even if you do not have your association set up in Arbiter:
- You must contact the assigner (Harold Buck and/or Matt Dempsey) if an official is late (not on the field at least 20 minutes prior to the scheduled start time), does not show up, or is out of uniform; you can use the "contact" link on the sidebar of this page to reach both of them at once.
- If there are other problems beyond a simple evaluation, you must fill out a YLM Incident Report for YLM games or contact Harold Buck for GNLL games.
- For formal complaints, see /complaints/